Jun 13, 2007

Dumbledore IS Dead

I recently finished rereading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (only my second time of reading it), and I have made some new conclusions. Mostly, I have decided that, as much as I hate to recognize it, Dumbledore is actually dead. I researched this slightly more and found: http://www.hpana.com/news.19531.html. This seems to be concrete proof that the greatest wizard of all time is actually gone forever. But perhaps forever should be put loosly, because I still hold that there are some big gaps in the plot of Snape killing Dumbledore. There will be a lot more explained. Only a little over a month and we shall know for sure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!!! I am soo excited to read it! ANd to know! ANd did you know that the movie will be coming out down here on the same day as in the us so i will be able to see it here! I am way! excited! beyond pumped! although also really excited and sad kinda for the last book. Because it will be over . . . and I don't know how i feel about that . . .